I've chosen the pale pink and rose pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, and decided to add a dark coffee brown along with them. The Stampin' Up color names are only for reference; you do NOT need to use Stampin' Up products to make your cards for our challenges. Simply use whatever you have in your craft supplies that is closest to these colors. Please keep in mind that you are only permitted to use the colors provided - no other colors please except cream or white for your base and black ink for outlines and sentiments.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, October 23, 18.00 GMT