Monday, February 10, 2014

Challenge #59 - Top Three Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's double challenge! I was so happy that the double didn't scare you away! The Design Team has chosen the following as our Top Three favorites:






Awesome job, ladies! You may collect your winner's badge below:



If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current challenge: #60 - Colours. You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday, February 12 to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card for a top 3 and congrats to my fellow winners. Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for picking my card as a top 3. I hope the other ladies will join me in a happy dance!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thanks for picking my card in the top 3 ... so honoured. I've had a crazy week and only just spotted it. Love the other top 2 too. x

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!