Monday, September 29, 2014

Challenge #92 Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's colour challenge. I was so happy that so many of you enjoyed the colour combo- you sure did create some CAS beauties!  The Design Team has had a hard time choosing this week but here they are, in numerical order, our Top Three favorites:







Three very different cards. Well done to you ladies! You may collect your winner's badge below:



If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current sketch challenge, where we are  a bit short on entries. I think the sketch must have you a bit stumped, , You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday,1st October to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us!

3 comments:

  1. Love the winning cards. Congrats to all, these are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I almost fell off my chair! Thank you so much for choosing my card. I am so honored.
    Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card and congrats to the other winners x

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!