Good morning and Happy New Year. Before we get on to the business of the day I would just like to say that we have two new DT ladies: Stef and Jane. Please make them very welcome and pop over to their blogs to say 'hi'.
OK - we are starting with a sketch for this week - take a look
Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.
Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see what you create!
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.