Thursday, October 08, 2015

Challenge #145: Sketch

Welcome to our first sketch challenge for October. It's clear that many crafters are turning their thoughts to Christmas as we had lots of wonderfully festive entries for last week's challenge. We send a lot of cards in our house and as I work full-time, I know that I just do not have enough time to make all my cards. So I make a few for carefully selected family members and good friends and refuse to beat myself up because I don't make them for everyone else!


What will you do with this week's sketch? Will it inspire you to make a Christmas tag card? Please feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when designing your card.  You could also stretch it out into a rectangle if you choose.

This week I have made not one but two new baby cards to inspire you. The reason will become clear if you visit my blog to see the other card! See below for my first card and some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team to get your creative juices flowing:



Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking up your card.  Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday, 14th October 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!